Dae Bogan To Join Panel On Artist Management In The Streaming Era At The Business Of Music Conference
I am looking forward to joining a number of colleagues at Music Industry Quarterly Magazins (MIQ) & Urban Network Digital’s the 5th annual The Business of Music Conference and speaking on the panel “Managing Artists in the Streaming Era”.
Digital streaming is one of the most important arenas in all of the music buisness. We will discuss the variety of streaming options, subscription services, breaking new artists, royalty options, and the power of playlists.
- Dae Bogan, Founder & CEO at TuneRegistry
- Erika Bennett, Global Head of Marketing, Original Content at YouTube
- Neil Dominique, Artist Management (Bryson Tiller, Ayo the Producer, Partison Fontaine)
- Nolan Smith, Artist Management (Super Duper Kyle)
- Ronette Bowie, Enigma Music Management
- Shari Hoffman, CEO at Transparence Entertainment Group