4 Ways To Offset Lost Income From Cancelled Tours & Gigs Right Now
In the wake of the world’s response to COVID-19, thousands of tours, club shows, concerts and festivals have been cancelled or postponed. This has directly impacted the livelihoods of music creators and the professionals who make it possible to bring these experiences to life. In these uncertain times, there is one thing for certain: there is financial assistance.
Here are 4 ways to offset lost income now:
1. RECEIVE DONATIONS – Post your lost gig on http://www.ilostmygig.com where good samaritans may donate to help you offset lost income (all roles matter; from artist/band to sound engineer to stage manager to caterer).
2. SELL MERCH – Sale unsold merch on http://www.missedtour.org
4. GET A GRANT – Apply for one of many grants and scholarships as MusiCares and Live Nation Music Forward Foundation, among others.
3. GET AN ADVANCE – Get an advance on future streaming royalties via Stem Scale at http://www.stem.is/scale or an advance on future performance and/or mechanical royalties at http://www.lyricfinancial.com
Take action now before these resources are overwhelmed and exhausted.
A lot more opportunities are being curated at IG @daeboganmsuic
Dae Bogan To Move All 2020 Music Industry Talks, Lectures, Workshops To Online Format — Limited Passes Available Now
Due to the unfortunate cancellation of music industry conferences, university classes, and networking events where I was previously scheduled to speak, I will be reformatting and moving several of my talks, guest lectures, and workshops to online formats. This will allow me to reach more individuals in an economical and safe manner.
I will schedule up to 10 different online events to take place this Spring/Summer (April – July) on a variety of topics aimed at recording artists, artist managers, producers and engineers, DJs, background vocalists and session musicians, music company startup founders, and more.
I am offering three passes, which includes your ability to attend multiple online events from the available schedule of events (schedule will be announced on April 1).
Early bird pricing ends on March 31. Prices will increase after March 31.
DAE BOGAN 2020 MUSIC INDUSTRY ONLINE EVENT PASSES:
- Silver Pass – $50 (100 available) – Attend up to 2 online events in 2020. (Get Pass Here)
- Gold Pass – $100 (100 available) – Attend up to 5 online events in 2020. (Get Pass Here)
- Platinum Pass – $250 (100 available) – Attend up to 5 online events in 2020 and schedule a 30 minute one-on-one consultation with me following any of the events. (Get Pass Here)
The schedule of events will be announced on April 1st, 2020.
Want to do a 1-on-1 with me now? Learn more here.
Learn more about Dae Bogan at http://www.daeboganmusic.com and http://www.rightsdepartment.com and http://www.linkedin.com/in/daebogan