Dae Bogan To Join Panel On Artist Management In The Streaming Era At The Business Of Music Conference
- Dae Bogan, Founder & CEO at TuneRegistry
- Erika Bennett, Global Head of Marketing, Original Content at YouTube
- Neil Dominique, Artist Management (Bryson Tiller, Ayo the Producer, Partison Fontaine)
- Nolan Smith, Artist Management (Super Duper Kyle)
- Ronette Bowie, Enigma Music Management
- Shari Hoffman, CEO at Transparence Entertainment Group
Known as the longest running conference serving the urban music community (1989-2009 and returning in 2014), Urban Network Digital & Music Industry Quarterly Magazine (MIQ)’s Business of Music Conference boasted over 1000 attendees in 2016, with over 70 independent recording acts performing over the 3 day conference.
This year, The Business of Music Conference will feature nearly a dozen panels and seminars with top executives from major & indie labels, publishing companies, radio broadcasters, music streaming services, and music supervisors, sharing their expertise and knowledge.
Dae Bogan has been added to speak on the panel “Digital Rebellion Pt. 2: Navigating the World of Music Streaming” on Friday, June 9, 2017, from 2:30pm – 3:45pm.
Complete details and tickets can be found at http://urbannetworkdigitalconference.com