On May 3rd, I will be moderating a panel on the Music Modernization Act at the ASCAP “I Create Music” EXPO 2019 and on May 7th, I will be giving a presentation on innovation in the music industry at the Music Biz 2019. Let’s connect!
• ASCAP “I Create Music” Expo – The Music Modernization Act’s Impact On Music Creators And Who Gets Paid (https://www.facebook.com/events/362222397967522/)
• Music Biz 2019 – Music 2020: The Next Era of Innovation in the Music Industry (https://www.facebook.com/events/2255967711328528/)
Dae Bogan To Join Panel On Artist Management In The Streaming Era At The Business Of Music Conference
- Dae Bogan, Founder & CEO at TuneRegistry
- Erika Bennett, Global Head of Marketing, Original Content at YouTube
- Neil Dominique, Artist Management (Bryson Tiller, Ayo the Producer, Partison Fontaine)
- Nolan Smith, Artist Management (Super Duper Kyle)
- Ronette Bowie, Enigma Music Management
- Shari Hoffman, CEO at Transparence Entertainment Group
Dae Bogan To Join Panel On Blockchain At Guild Of Music Supervisor’s State Of Music In Media Conference
I am looking forward to speaking at the Guild of Music Supervisor’s ‘State of Music in Media’ Conference on September 15th at University of Southern California.
Along with Erin Collins (SESAC) and Thomas Golubić (Music Supervisor), I will be discussing on the panel “View From Here” blockchain technology and the possible impact it may have on how artists are paid, how performance royalties are tracked, what impact it may have on music licensing and other issues that may emerge from this exciting new technology.
I am looking forward to joining a roster of amazing people across four (4) different panels at SXSW 2019. But this is only possible with your help. Please check out the panels and vote here.