I look forward to joining Marcus Cobb at this year’s A3C Conference to present “Ownership & Song Registration in the Palm of Your Hand” on Saturday, October 12th, at 2:30pm.
Presentation Description: In this digital age of music, songs have the ability to go from conception to the public in the blink of an eye. Within this new age, it has never been as vital to establish ownership and collect metadata as it is today. In short, your money depends on it! Learn how Jammber’s game-changing technology puts ownership and song registration in the palm of your hand.
As music is more fluid across listening services, social music apps, and countries, royalties are more complex than ever. At Music Tectonics Conferece, experts from HFA, SynchTank, and Hyperwallet will unpack challenges and solutions, moderated by Dae Bogan, SVP of Global Music Rights at Jammber / TuneRegistry. Learn more at http://www.musictectonics.com
- 9/10/2019 – The California Copyright Conference Annual Music Legal Eagles Night
- *9/12/2019 – Music Finance Forum
- 9/17/2019 – Tech and Music
- 9/19/2019 – Amplifying Music on the Westside
- 9/23-26/2019 – Production Music Association Conference
- 9/26/2019 – SoCal Music Industry Professionals x Artist Managers Connect’s Music Industry Happy Hour 15th Edition
- *10/29/2019 – Music Tectonics
- 10/30/2019 – A2IM SynchUp (A2IM membership required)
On May 3rd, I will be moderating a panel on the Music Modernization Act at the ASCAP “I Create Music” EXPO 2019 and on May 7th, I will be giving a presentation on innovation in the music industry at the Music Biz 2019. Let’s connect!
• ASCAP “I Create Music” Expo – The Music Modernization Act’s Impact On Music Creators And Who Gets Paid (https://www.facebook.com/events/362222397967522/)
• Music Biz 2019 – Music 2020: The Next Era of Innovation in the Music Industry (https://www.facebook.com/events/2255967711328528/)
Dae Bogan To Join Panel On Artist Management In The Streaming Era At The Business Of Music Conference
- Dae Bogan, Founder & CEO at TuneRegistry
- Erika Bennett, Global Head of Marketing, Original Content at YouTube
- Neil Dominique, Artist Management (Bryson Tiller, Ayo the Producer, Partison Fontaine)
- Nolan Smith, Artist Management (Super Duper Kyle)
- Ronette Bowie, Enigma Music Management
- Shari Hoffman, CEO at Transparence Entertainment Group