Free Report: Lyrics Take Centre Stage In Streaming Music
We are pleased to announce the publication of a brand new, totally free, Streaming Music report written on behalf of LyricFind. In this report, we present the findings of an exclusive consumer survey fielded in November 2017 to consumers in the US, UK and Germany, deep diving into streaming behaviours and the growing role that lyrics is taking. The report download link can be found at the bottom of this post.
The report includes data on:
- Overall music consumption and streaming behaviours
- Weekly Active User (WAU) penetration of all key streaming music apps
- Tenure splits of streaming users by streaming service
- Consumer attitudes towards lyrics
- Lyric users by tenure length of individual streaming services
- The relationship between lyrics users and streaming loyalty
- Key drivers for using lyrics, with gender splits
Here is an overview of some of the findings.
Streaming music has put the audience in control, letting music fans…
View original post 631 more words
Thanks for this lyrics data. Keep up the good work.
Nice post with good information
Thanks for this info. Keep up the good work