Los Angeles Music Industry Upcoming Networking Events
If you work in the music industry in Greater Los Angeles, here are a few upcoming must-attend networking events and communities to join (am I missing something? post in the comments).
• 8/27 – A2IM – Monthly Indie Mixer at Checker Hall – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/la-a2im-monthly-indie-mixer-august-tickets-48614604591
• 8/28 – The California Copyright Conference – Summer Networking Mixer at Palihouse West Hollywood – https://theccc.org/events/summernetworkingmixer/
• 9/10 – Los Angeles Songwriters Collective at TeaPop – https://www.facebook.com/lasongwriters
• 11/8 – A2IM – SynchUp at Annenberg Community Beach House – https://www.a2imsynchup.com/
• Industry Talks (curated by Kyle Emerson-Brown) – Just missed their Industry Talks Presents: Hear It Now, but more will be coming out of this camp so follow their page. Industry Talks connects amazing humans pursuing their passion in the music business. From label, management, press, legal and talent-buying executives to artists, writers and producers, Industry Talks is an extraordinary monthly evening of conversation and dinner. A positive environment through which we explore the current and future state of music, we foster support, connection, innovation and mobility. Discussion topics include management, artist rights and development, marketing, branding and tour promotion.
• SoCal Music Industry Professionals (organized by Dae Bogan) – The last SCMIP’s Music Industry Happy Hour 10th Edition was an epic networking mixer at The Bungalow Santa Monica. Join the group to connect and network. SoCal Music Industry Professionals (SCMIP) is a networking group for Music Industry Professionals (MIPs) living in Southern California. The purpose of this group is to create spaces (online and offline) where current MIPs network, share and gain industry insights, develop and nurture new relationships, and simply be a part of a community of professionals.