Save the Date: TuneRegistry presents Music Business for Producers & Engineers
You are invited to attend:
TuneRegistry presents Music Business for Producers & Engineers
Join us as we peel back the veil on the world of music business as it relates specifically to music producers and sound engineers. We will explore the unique issues, challenges, and business dealings of P&E from a panel of award-winning music creators and music business experts.
When: Wednesday, November 9th
Time: 7pm to 9pm (7pm – Welcome; 7:05pm to 8:15pm – Panel; 8:15pm to 8:30pm – TuneRegistry Demo; 8:30pm – 8:50pm Mingle)
Location: SAE Institute Los Angeles, 6700 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA , 90038
– Bruce Waynne (Producer, The MIDI Mafia) – GRAMMY Award Winner, ASCAP Award Winner
– Tat Tong (Producer/Songwriter, The Swaggernautz) – 200 original music placements, 17 platinum records, over 40 Top 20 hits, and 14 Number 1 hits around the world.
– Jovany Javier (Singer/Songwriter, The Swaggernautz) – American Idol Sesaon 10 Top 12 Male Finalist, Multiple Major Song Placements
– Yonni (Producer/Songwirter) – 2x GRAMMY Nominated
– Dennis Dreith (Executive Director, AFM & SAG-AFTRA Intellectual Property Rights Distribution Fund)
– Moderator: Dae Bogan (Co-founder & CEO, TuneRegistry)
The panel will discuss a number of music business topics from the perspective of producers and engineers including: What rights do producers and engineers have? How do P&E protect and enforce their rights? How does P&E make money? What backend royalties can P&E receive? Key terms of various P&E contracts. Music for media (film, television shows, commercials, video games, etc.). Global perspective (rights, money, and piracy). Working with artists; etiquette and standing your ground.
The panel will be followed by a live demo of the TuneRegistry platform and networking.