Dae Bogan’s New Year 2017 Announcements
I am excited to share with you some new developments and updates for 2017:
– My music rights tech startup, TuneRegistry, will launch version 1.1 with new features in the coming weeks. Learn more at http://www.tuneregistry.com.
– I have joined the advisory board of two interesting music industry startups: ethr (ethr is a live feed service, allowing anyone to listen to the same music – friends, influencers, or celebrities are listening to, live, in real time. Learn more at http://www.ethrmusic.com) and Spectrvm (The Spectrvm pack lets you physically feel live music by vibrating the bass frequencies throughout your body in real time. Learn more at http://www.spectrvm.co).
– I am an advisor to the founder of FestEvo (Our app centralizes all the tools FestivalGoers need to have their best festival yet.Explore lineups, discover artists, customize schedules #FestivalBetter. Learn more at http://www.featevo.com) on a number of music festival related ventures.
– I have co-developed and will co-instruct a class on innovation and entrepreneurship in the music industry to graduate students earning a master of arts degree at CSUN Music Industry Administration.
– I will expand my role as Innovation Fellow at the UCLA Center for Music Innovation and I will potentially develop and teach a new course on music industry entrepreneurship at UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music for Summer 2017.
– I will launch a series of online music business courses and a DIY music business workshop series in Spring 2017.
– I will provide business and career mentorship to indie artists and music entrepreneurs, and I will moderate a panel on music rights and metadata at SXSW. If you’re going to SXSW Music, add my panel to your schedule http://schedule.sxsw.com/2017/events/PP62361.
– I will organize more gatherings this year for Southern California Music Industry Professionals, a network of music industry professionals that I lead.
– I will increase my work with The Recording Academy / The GRAMMYs, specifically in the Advocacy division where we focus on music creator rights and supporting legislation that enhances the livelihood of music creators.
– My website www.DaeBoganMusic.com will get a complete design overhaul.
Here’s to 2017!
– Dae Bogan
Dae Happy New Year! You have a busy 2017!